We create access to human services, so people can find help when they need it. You can help. Donate Now
- People need access to human services at every stage of their lives.
- Easy access to a full range of services helps people and communities succeed.
- Assistance must be provided in a way that supports human hope and dignity.
Without your support, people needing help would be on their own.
With your gift, Together Center provides people, tools and resources to help people when they need it. You can make a difference.
How does your gift help?
Your contribution supports our mission. With your gift, we
- help people in distress. We find translators, answer questions, give directions and phone numbers to lower stress and confusion.
- provide tools, telephones and other resources to support dignity and independence.
- work together to fill gaps in services, partnering to meet the needs of immigrants, the homeless, domestic violence survivors and many more individuals and families.
- support 18 critical Eastside human services agencies. Together, we build efficiencies and save much-needed dollars. Together Center agencies saved more than $218,000 last year on rent alone, in addition to other center benefits.
With more funds, we can expand access to services and do more. With $200,000 in new funds, we can
- meet urgently expanding needs with 1,000 more hours yearly of one-one-one assistance.
- increase multi-lingual services so all can tap the many resources available on campus and off.
- provide new technology so our diverse communities can better map and access services.
- construct a safe and protected outdoor transit waiting area.
- increase privacy for research, phone calls and conversation, so all can seek help with dignity.
Your one gift to Together Center supports the many ways we create access to human services on our campus of 18 health, housing and human services agencies serving the Eastside.
Together…A Hundred Ways to Help