We create access to human services, so people can find help when they need it. You can help.
- People need access to human services at every stage of their lives.
- Easy access to a full range of services helps people and communities thrive.
- Assistance must be provided in a way that supports human hope and dignity.
Your one gift to Together Center supports the many ways we create access to human services on our campus of 20 health, housing and human services agencies serving the Eastside.
Without your support, people needing help would be on their own.
With your gift, Together Center provides people, tools and resources to help people when they need it. You can make a difference.
You can donate to Together Center in the following ways:
2. Make a contribution by mailing a check to:
16225 NE 87th St., Suite A5
Redmond, WA 98052
3. Donate by telephone or email: please call 425-869-6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Donate in person at our office. Come to building A. We are in suite A5.
Thank you kindly!
Together…A Hundred Ways to Help
(Together Center is a nonprofit community benefit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax designation.)