We Help People
Most people who need services require the help of more than one agency. That’s why we make it easy for people to access the care they need. In fact, more than 25,000 people from through East King County seek services at Together Center yearly.
20 health, housing & human service agencies with one stop
Twenty agencies are located on our three building campus, where visitors find food, shelter, child care, youth and family supports, assistance for disabilities, medical and dental care and much more all at one location. (See
Better access to services
We provide a range of support to people directly and through program partners. These include the following.
- Free public phones
- Information, referral and support services
- Referral maps and resources
- Cultural Navigator Program
- On-campus Homeless Advocate Partners
- On-campus Public Health Partners
- Domestic Violence Advocates