We Help The Community
We play a critical role
Everyone expects services to be available when they are needed. Our customers include people in need, Together Center agencies, other nonprofits, governments, foundations, corporations, faith communities, businesses, schools, and the community at large.
We better the community
- We create easy access to a full range of services to help people and communities succeed.
- We optimize the delivery of direct human services
- We boost collaboration between agencies, partners and the community.
- We help agencies maximize resources and reduce duplication.
- We lead, sponsor and support efforts to better our community (see Our Partners).
We work to become greener
- Updated lighting fixtures and T8 bulbs added in 2007
- Updated HVAC with electronic controls added in 2009
- Improved recycling and campus training in 2010
- Bicycle racks
- King County Best Workplace for Waste Prevention and Recycling 2012
We share our resources
- We provide the community with a nonprofit meeting and learning venue.
- We are inclusive: nonprofits throughout the Eastside and beyond are welcome to participate in our many activities and benefits.