We work collaboratively to improve efficiencies and increase access to essential human services, particularly at Together Center’s 20 on-campus health and human service agencies. We build partnerships to meet gaps in services and provide information, referral and other assistance. Our partners include tenant agencies, sponsored organizations, strategic allies, participants in Together Center events and many more.
- Together Center Agencies: 20 on-campus agencies provide help to tens of thousands of people yearly.
- Together Center Association: Each nonprofit with offices on the Together Center campus is a member of the Together Center Association and has agreed to work together to increase access to services and to develop a collaborative community service hub. Association members meet monthly to set goals, share information and get to know one another and the community better.
- Alliance of Eastside Agencies – Sponsored by Together Center, the 50-member Alliance works to build healthy communities through a strong human services network. The Alliance focuses on two key areas: promoting organizational excellent and strengthening our human services infrastructure.
- Eastside Refugee & Immigrant Coalition – Together Center is a partner in ERIC’s work to improve services for immigrants and refugees and to make sure families can access the help they need.
- Cultural Navigator Program – Together Center was a founding partner and primary host of this growing program to help providers help everyone. Developed by ERIC and sponsored by Chinese Information and Service Center, this program offers free confidential social services assistance to individuals and families who have limited English language skills. At Together Center, navigators speak Spanish and languages of India.
- Eastside Human Services Forum – Together Center is a member and partner in the Forum’s work to foster strong public and private partnerships to assure a stable network of health and human services for the benefit of all East King County residents.
- King County Alliance for Human Services – Together Center supports the work of this Alliance which plays a critical role in bringing key messages to regional decision-makers. We support the message: Invest in People First!
- United Way of King County – United Way of King County mobilizes our community in ways that no single agencies, individual or government can to enhance the ability of people to care for one another. Together Center staff currently participates on the Strengthening Our Community Impact Council.
- NonprofitCenters Network – The Center is a member in this organization designed to be the premier learning community on nonprofit shared space and services.
- Washington Nonprofits – Washington Nonprofits’ mission is to build a strong, collaborative network of nonprofits serving Washington communities through advocacy, education and capacity building. Together Center is a member and staff regularly attends workshops hosted by Washington Nonprofits.